Chemical Process Operator X 2
(12 Month Fixed Term Contract)
Location: Swords Campus
SK biotek Ireland, an SK pharmteco company, is a global Contract Development and Manufacturing organisation (CDMO) with state-of-the-art facilities in Korea, US, France and Ireland. We are part of the wider SK Inc. with revenues of $88 billion in 2022. Our mission is to ‘make what matters for a healthy, happier world’, from grams to tonnes. The Swords Campus has led the way in the development, scale-up and commercial manufacture of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs), Highly Potent Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients and Chemical Intermediates for almost 60 years. With a talented workforce, exceptional technical capabilities, and facilities we have made some of the world’s most important medicines and continue to do so. Further information on SK pharmteco can be found at https://vimeo.com/skpharmteco.
The SK biotek Ireland Operations team here at the Swords Campus are looking for a Chemical Process Operator on a Fixed Term Contract reporting into the Shift Team Lead. The Chemical Process Operator is responsible for all tasks associated with the manufacture of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API) and the operation of an API plant. This is a shift role working on a four shift cycle supporting a 24/7/365 world-class manufacturing organisation.
• Handling of chemicals to manufacture chemical intermediates and active pharmaceutical ingredients.
• The preparation and monitoring of equipment used for batch manufacturing and cleaning.
• Support Operational Excellence and other departmental projects as appropriate.
• Ensuring the plant is in an audit ready state and that plant operations are executed in a safe manner and to expected cGMP standards.
• Participate on site emergency response team (if required).
• The use of business systems for carrying out real time data entry and transactions for operations within the shift, e.g. SAP, IT & Delta V systems.
• Play a key role in meeting plant key performance indicators such as throughput, yield, safety, quality and changeover targets.
• Have a relevant qualification in Chemistry/Chemical Engineering/ other science discipline or previous experience (4 + years) working within the pharmaceutical industry. API/small molecule experience a distinct advantage.
• Possess good interpersonal and communication skills, with a proven ability to troubleshoot and problem solve
• Have strong collaborative skills with an ability to work effectively in a team environment or on one’s own initiative without close supervision
Why choose a career at SK biotek?
A career with purpose and a chance to work with a world-leader in contract development and manufacturing in a fast-paced, dynamic, and growing organisation. Here at SK biotek Ireland, we believe we enhance patients’ lives and we need you! It reminds each one of us that what we do matters, and our mission is to ‘make what matters for a healthy, happier world’ – whatever your title, whatever your role, you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps millions of people all over the globe. By choosing a career with SK biotek Ireland, you’ll join a team of passionate people working together to improve lives by making what matters for a healthy, happier world.
Other Benefits include:
• Excellent opportunities for career enhancement and personal development
• Competitive base salary
• Annual bonus linked to business results
• A well-established further education program.
• Pension scheme
• Private Healthcare
HOW TO APPLY?
Make a difference today! Suitable candidates should apply for this role by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SK biotek is an equal opportunity employer
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com