MRO Stores Operator
6 month contract
Location: Swords Campus,
SK biotek Ireland, an SK pharmteco company, is a global Contract Development and Manufacturing organisation (CDMO) with state-of-the-art facilities in Korea, US, France and Ireland. We are part of the wider SK Inc. with revenues of $88 billion in 2022. Our mission is to ‘make what matters for a healthy, happier world’, from grams to tonnes. The Swords Campus has led the way in the development, scale-up and commercial manufacture of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs), Highly Potent Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients and Chemical Intermediates for almost 60 years. With a talented workforce, exceptional technical capabilities, and facilities we have made some of the world’s most important medicines and continue to do so. Further information on SK pharmteco can be found at https://vimeo.com/skpharmteco.
The SK biotek Ireland team here at the Swords Campus are looking for an MRO Stores Operator on a 6 month contract.
- Work as part of a team with responsibility for parts management for material moving within the process and procedures of the Engineering Stores to maintain accurate inventory level of all SKU’s in the stores
- Physical transfer of parts, up to 20Kgs, within Stores
- Work as part of a team maintaining an accurate and up to date stock control system ensuring stocks do not fall below minimum levels
- Record keeping and weekly cycle-counting
- Monitor any stock out situation and record same to facilitate investigation to root cause/elimination
- Monitor and make recommendations to maintain/improve the minimum/maximum order points in conjunction with the engineering demands
- Provide support on receipt of in-coming materials to the stores and checking all materials are as ordered against GRN, recording all discrepancies and highlight all errors and omissions
- Allocating storage position in Stores for each item on Maximo 7 Inventory Control system
- Updating spares data base and recording transactions on the MAXIMO 7 system. Completing all relevant documentation on time and in full
- Working and liaising with all other Stores and Maintenance personnel
- Working across areas within Stores as required
- Ensure all Engineering materials and hazardous materials are stored in a safe environment
- Ensuring Housekeeping is to the highest standard. Control own work area and areas of responsibility
- When lifting or working at heights follow all site safety procedures
- Adhere to all EHS PPE policies and practices
- Relevant experience of working within a fast paced, proactive stores/warehouse environment
- Ability to work under limited supervision
- Flexible in working as part of a team and provide support as/when and where required
- Support improvement activities/events within engineering stores
- Excellent numerical, verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills
- Punctuality and ability to prioritise workload.
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent experience
- An understanding of MAXIMO an advantage
- Experience with Excel an advantage
Why choose a career at SK biotek?
A career with purpose and a chance to work with a world-leader in contract development and manufacturing in a fast-paced, dynamic, and growing organisation. Here at SK biotek Ireland, we believe we enhance patients’ lives and we need you! It reminds each one of us that what we do matters, and our mission is to ‘make what matters for a healthy, happier world’ – whatever your title, whatever your role, you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps millions of people all over the globe. By choosing a career with SK biotek Ireland, you’ll join a team of passionate people working together to improve lives by making what matters for a healthy, happier world.
HOW TO APPLY?
Make a difference today! Suitable candidates should apply for this role by emailing your CV to email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org