QC Team Lead – Raw Materials
Location: Swords Campus,
SK biotek Ireland, an SK pharmteco company, is a global Contract Development and Manufacturing organisation (CDMO) with state-of-the-art facilities in Korea, US, France and Ireland. We are part of the wider SK Inc. with revenues of $88 billion in 2022. Our mission is to ‘make what matters for a healthy, happier world’, from grams to tonnes. The Swords Campus has led the way in the development, scale-up and commercial manufacture of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs), Highly Potent Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients and Chemical Intermediates for almost 60 years. With a talented workforce, exceptional technical capabilities, and facilities we have made some of the world’s most important medicines and continue to do so. Further information on SK pharmteco can be found at https://vimeo.com/skpharmteco.
The SK biotek Ireland team here at the Swords Campus are looking for a Quality Control Team Lead (Raw Materials) on a Permanent Contract reporting into the QC Manager.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing testing and release of raw materials and solvents to meet production timelines. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing chemical and microbiological testing of water systems on site, microbiological product testing and environmental monitoring of GMP rooms.
They will ensure that this testing is carried out in compliance with local procedures and regulatory requirements. They will manage a team of Senior Chemists, Analysts and Microbiologist and will be responsible for scheduling the work of that team. The QC Team Leader must work to ensure the manufacturing and shipping timelines are adhered to.
The QC Team Lead will require the following attributes:
- Ability to lead and motivate people.
- Openness to change and receptive to new ideas.
- Good communication skills.
- A methodical approach when investigation issues.
- Knowledge of FDA and European GMP’s, particularly pertaining to laboratory operations and validation.
- Knowledge and appreciation of other operations such as QA, R&D and Manufacturing.
- A BSc in Analytical Science, Chemistry or a related discipline is required.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in analytical chemistry is required.
- The desired candidate should be highly motivated, have strong leadership skills, with proven success of working in a team environment with flexibility to react to changing business needs.
Why choose a career at SK biotek?
A career with purpose and a chance to work with a world-leader in contract development and manufacturing in a fast-paced, dynamic, and growing organisation. Here at SK biotek Ireland, we believe we enhance patients’ lives and we need you! It reminds each one of us that what we do matters, and our mission is to ‘make what matters for a healthy, happier world’ – whatever your title, whatever your role, you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps millions of people all over the globe. By choosing a career with SK biotek Ireland, you’ll join a team of passionate people working together to improve lives by making what matters for a healthy, happier world.
Other Benefits include:
- Excellent opportunities for career enhancement and personal development
- Competitive base salary
- Annual bonus linked to business results
- A well-established further education program.
- Pension scheme
- Private Healthcare
HOW TO APPLY?
Make a difference today! Suitable candidates should apply for this role by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com