Location: Swords Campus, Flexible Working Available
SK biotek Ireland, an SK pharmteco company, is a global Contract Development and Manufacturing organization (CDMO) with state-of-the-art facilities in Korea, US, France and Ireland. We are part of the wider SK Inc. with revenues of $95 billion in 2020. Our mission is to ‘make what matters for a healthy, happier world’, from grams to tonnes. The Swords Campus has led the way in the development, scale-up and commercial manufacture of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs), Highly Potent Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients and Chemical Intermediates for almost 60 years. With a talented workforce, exceptional technical capabilities, and facilities we have made some of the world’s most important medicines and continue to do so. Further information on SK pharmteco can be found at https://vimeo.com/skpharmteco.
The SK biotek Finance & Strategy team here at the Swords campus are looking for a Strategy Accountant on a Permanent Contract reporting into the Strategy Manager.
Support of Site Strategy
• Support the completion of annual rolling 5 year strategy plan
• Development of annual rolling 5 year strategy reporting pack
• Coordination with other site functions to ensure delivery of strategic tasks linked to 5 year strategy
• Complete economic analysis for each strategic investment – Capacity expansion, Technology investment, M&A, Joint Venture etc.
• Complete market intelligence activity to obtain market insight
Support of the Annual Biz Plan
• Delivery of rolling forecast through reliable business analysis
• Delivery of risk mitigation plan if required
• Delivery of reporting packages support to corporate level (Biz Plan, Monthly/Bi Monthly reporting, Quarterly Strategy Committee reporting)
• Support information requests from our parent company, SK Pharmteco US
• Support information requests from SK Inc Korea
• Other project work, that may arise within Finance & Strategy Department
• Part/Fully Qualified Accountant
• Attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy is essential
• Have strong collaborative skills with an ability to work effectively in a team environment or on one’s own initiative
• Possess good interpersonal and communication skills
• Knowledge of the Pharmaceutical industry
• 3-5 Years’ experience in a similar accounting or strategy role
• Languages – Fluent English. Korean would be an advantage
Why choose a career at SK biotek?
A career with purpose and a chance to work with a world-leader in contract development and manufacturing in a fast-paced, dynamic, and growing organization. Here at SK biotek Ireland, we believe we enhance patients’ lives and we need you! It reminds each one of us that what we do matters, and our mission is to ‘make what matters for a healthy, happier world’ – whatever your title, whatever your role, you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps millions of people all over the globe. By choosing a career with SK biotek Ireland, you’ll join a team of passionate people working together to improve lives by making what matters for a healthy, happier world.
Other Benefits include:
• Excellent opportunities for career enhancement and personal development
• Competitive base salary
• Annual bonus linked to business results
• A well-established further education program.
• Pension scheme
• Private Healthcare
HOW TO APPLY?
Make a difference today! Suitable candidates should apply for this role by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date for applications is 23rd December 2022
SK biotek is an equal opportunity employer
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com