Technical Services Process Operator Permanent
Location: Swords Campus, Dublin
SK biotek Ireland, an SK pharmteco company, is a global Contract Development and Manufacturing organisation (CDMO) with state-of-the-art facilities in Korea, US, France and Ireland. We are part of the wider SK Inc. with revenues of $88 billion in 2022. Our mission is to ‘make what matters for a healthy, happier world’, from grams to tonnes. The Swords Campus has led the way in the development, scale-up and commercial manufacture of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs), Highly Potent Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients and Chemical Intermediates for almost 60 years. With a talented workforce, exceptional technical capabilities, and facilities we have made some of the world’s most important medicines and continue to do so. Further information on SK pharmteco can be found at https://vimeo.com/skpharmteco.
SK Biotek Ireland are currently seeking to recruit a Technical Services Process Operator on a permanent contract within the Technical Service Group.
The Technical Services Process Operators will:
• Ensure that all aspects of the loading and unloading of the road tanker are completed in a manner that is safe and compliant will all site procedures.
• Ensure the safe & efficient running of the Waste Water Treatment Plant (WWTP), be responsible for monitoring and responding (if necessary contacting the relevant departments, diverting the process drains etc) to all environmental alarms on site on a 24/7 basis. These alarms will include alarms in the WWTP, Technical Services tank farm areas, sumps and sump tanks, Ground Water wells, Surface water monitoring systems etc
• Interface with maintenance craftsmen as necessary to ensure the area is operated in a safe and efficient manner raising work requests/orders on the agreed site system in a timely manner to
record work to be completed.
• Strictly adhere to procedures and monitor GMP & EHS compliance through shop floor presence and any issues identified are raised immediately and corrective appropriate action taken where needed
• Respond to any spillage into bunds/vaults etc.
• Complete handover logs to record operational, Environmental and safety information as per site requirements.
• The technical services department has overall responsibility for the operation and monitoring of Bunds and sumps on site.
A minimum of a leaving certificate or equivalent qualification or several years relevant experience in the chemical/ pharmaceutical or related industry is required for this position.
A knowledge of GMP is desirable
Why choose a career at SK biotek?
A career with purpose and a chance to work with a world-leader in contract development and manufacturing
in a fast-paced, dynamic, and growing organisation. Here at SK biotek Ireland, we believe we enhance patients’ lives and we need you! It reminds each one of us that what we do matters, and our mission is to ‘make what matters for a healthy, happier world’ – whatever your title, whatever your role, you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps millions of people all over the globe. By choosing a career with SK biotek Ireland, you’ll join a team of passionate people working together to improve lives by making what matters for a healthy, happier world.
Other Benefits include:
• Excellent opportunities for career enhancement and personal development
• Competitive base salary
• Annual bonus linked to business results
• A well-established further education program.
• Pension scheme
• Private Healthcare
HOW TO APPLY?
Make a difference today! Suitable candidates should apply for this role by emailing your CV to email@example.com.
SK biotek is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org