12 month FTC
Location: Swords Campus,
SK biotek Ireland, an SK pharmteco company, is a global Contract Development and Manufacturing organisation (CDMO) with state-of-the-art facilities in Korea, US, France and Ireland. We are part of the wider SK Inc. with revenues of $88 billion in 2022. Our mission is to ‘make what matters for a healthy, happier world’, from grams to tonnes. The Swords Campus has led the way in the development, scale-up and commercial manufacture of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs), Highly Potent Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients and Chemical Intermediates for almost 60 years. With a talented workforce, exceptional technical capabilities, and facilities we have made some of the world’s most important medicines and continue to do so. Further information on SK pharmteco can be found at https://vimeo.com/skpharmteco.
The SK biotek Ireland HR team here at the Swords Campus are looking for a HR Officer on a 12 month FTC Contract.
To provide support to the SK biotek Human Resources department.
- HR point of contact for the HR Management System (CORE HR) ensuring all modules and system components, workflows, notifications and system administration are maintained and fully utilised in line with business requirements.
- Reporting: Building reports, manipulating and amending data derived from CORE HR to support HR related activities and processes.
- Run weekly/monthly reports as required by HR department and wider business to support business aims.
- Responsible for making all required changes to Employee Data on Core as required.
- Reporting of key HR Metrics & KPI’s on weekly and monthly basis including Absence Reports, Headcount reports and preparation of HR monthly KPI’s to support SK bioteks people strategy.
- Coordinate the input for employee payroll, liaising with employees and stakeholders to ensure that information is accurate and provided to Payroll for processing by the appropriate timelines.
- Management of all HR Administration, HR reporting, HR inbox
- Administration of Employee benefits e.g. Pensions, Healthcare, Reward & Recognition.
- Draft letters for employees on an ad-hoc basis (references, probation completion, leaver letters)
- Support the HR Team to manage annual processes e.g. Annual Compensation Planning, Engagement, Recruitment, Wellness programmes, Remote & Flex Working, Performance Management and Calibration.
- Actively identifies gaps, proposes and implements changes when necessary.
- Owning the administration processes for new
- Employees and induction training
- Conduct exit interviews with outgoing employees on their experiences with a view to continuous improvement.
- Identify and implement wellbeing, diversity and inclusion initiatives across SK biotek, along with the wider HR Team
- Act as the point of contact for all HR related queries, escalating to the wider HR team as required.
- Developing and updating HR policies and procedures as necessary, ensuring compliance with relevant statutory legislation and industry best practice.
- Initiate, lead or participate in a broad range of projects and initiatives to support the department/company development cross-functionally.
- Responsible for raising HR PO’s, liaising with Accounts payable and arranging payment of invoices as required.
- Assist Training & Business Partner with ad hoc training administration duties and act as a backup when required.
- Maintain a high level of privacy & discretion at all times.
Why choose a career at SK biotek?
A career with purpose and a chance to work with a world-leader in contract development and manufacturing in a fast-paced, dynamic, and growing organisation. Here at SK biotek Ireland, we believe we enhance patients’ lives and we need you! It reminds each one of us that what we do matters, and our mission is to ‘make what matters for a healthy, happier world’ – whatever your title, whatever your role, you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps millions of people all over the globe. By choosing a career with SK biotek Ireland, you’ll join a team of passionate people working together to improve lives by making what matters for a healthy, happier world.
Other Benefits include:
- Excellent opportunities for career enhancement and personal development
- Competitive base salary
- Annual bonus linked to business results
- A well-established further education program.
- Pension scheme
- Private Healthcare
HOW TO APPLY?
Make a difference today! Suitable candidates should apply for this role by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com