11 months contract role
Location: Swords Campus, Co Dublin
SK biotek Ireland, an SK pharmteco company, is a global Contract Development and Manufacturing organisation (CDMO) with state-of-the-art facilities in Korea, US, France and Ireland. We are part of the wider SK Inc. with revenues of $95 billion in 2020. Our mission is to ‘make what matters for a healthy, happier world’, from grams to tonnes. The Swords Campus has led the way in the development, scale-up and commercial manufacture of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs), Highly Potent Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients and Chemical Intermediates for almost 60 years. With a talented workforce, exceptional technical capabilities, and facilities we have made some of the world’s most important medicines and continue to do so. Further information on SK pharmteco can be found at https://vimeo.com/skpharmteco.
The SK biotek Ireland Engineering Team here at the Swords Campus are looking for a Project Engineer on an 11 month contract through CPL. The role will involve providing project engineering/management support for a number of site based capital process, utilities and facilities projects through support of internal project design, construction, commissioning and handover. The role will also primarily involve conceptual and detailed design support and co-ordination, project budget and schedule management, project resource and contractor management, equipment procurement, interfacing with Maintenance, EHS, Quality and Operations Depts.
• Supporting all phases of capital projects from concept through to implementation and close-out. Support design, construction, commissioning and qualification, project schedule and cost.
• Help maintain a strong safety culture and performance in the implementation of capital projects.
• Help ensure successful delivery of projects which meet business needs. Deliver cost effective projects in line with our project management procedures and best practices.
• Developing and maintaining collaborative relationships with stakeholders.
• Identify effective & innovative engineering design solutions which meet project client / end user requirements.
• Plan and support the delivery of projects which meet all regulatory requirements including safety, quality and environmental requirements.
• Ensure that equipment qualification activities are completed in line with site procedures, cGMP and best practices.
• Develop and improve new and existing standards within the engineering department improving the service offered to clients/end-users
• Generate and maintain project schedules to plan and track project activities over the life-cycle of the project
• Candidates should hold at minimum a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Chemical, Process) and at least 3 years project engineering experience in the Pharmaceutical industry.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills with demonstrated capability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organisation is required.
• Ideally experience at an API manufacturing site (e.g. experience with piping systems, drying systems, reactors, centrifuges, vacuum, heat/cooling systems etc)
Why choose a career at SK biotek?
A career with purpose and a chance to work with a world-leader in contract development and manufacturing in a fast-paced, dynamic, and growing organisation. Here at SK biotek Ireland, we believe we enhance patients’ lives and we need you! It reminds each one of us that what we do matters, and our mission is to ‘make what matters for a healthy, happier world’ – whatever your title, whatever your role, you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps millions of people all over the globe. By choosing a career with SK biotek Ireland, you’ll join a team of passionate people working together to improve lives by making what matters for a healthy, happier world.
HOW TO APPLY?
Make a difference today! Suitable candidates should apply for this role by emailing your CV to email@example.com.
SK biotek is an equal opportunity employer
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org