Pharma Project Manager – Capital Projects
11 months contract role
Location: Swords Campus
SK biotek Ireland, an SK pharmteco company, is a global Contract Development and Manufacturing organisation (CDMO) with state-of-the-art facilities in Korea, US, France and Ireland. We are part of the wider SK Inc. with revenues of $88 billion in 2022. Our mission is to ‘make what matters for a healthy, happier world’, from grams to tonnes. The Swords Campus has led the way in the development, scale-up and commercial manufacture of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs), Highly Potent Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients and Chemical Intermediates for almost 60 years. With a talented workforce, exceptional technical capabilities, and facilities we have made some of the world’s most important medicines and continue to do so. Further information on SK pharmteco can be found at https://vimeo.com/skpharmteco.
SK biotek Ireland is seeking to recruit a Project Manager through CPL on a 11 month fixed term contract to join the Engineering Department, reporting to the Engineering Programmed Manager.
Pharma Project Manager – Capital projects (11-month contract through Cpl)
We have a number of in-house capital projects to be implemented over the next 12 months. An internal team will manage the projects from conception to completion and as part of this team a requirement has been identified for the role of project manager.
The role will involve managing a number of site-based capital projects involving design, construction, commissioning, and handover. The role will primarily involve conceptual and detailed design support and co-ordination, project budget and schedule management, project resource and contractor management, equipment procurement, interfacing with Maintenance, EHS, Quality, and Operations Depts.
Responsibilities will include:
• Manage all phases of capital projects from concept through to implementation and close-out. Manage the design, construction, commissioning and qualification, project schedule, and cost.
• Maintain a strong safety culture and performance in the implementation of capital projects.
• Ensure successful delivery of projects which meet business needs. Deliver cost-effective projects in line with our project management procedures and best practices.
• Developing and maintaining collaborative relationships with stakeholders.
• Identify effective & innovative engineering design solutions which meet project client/end user requirements.
• Plan and lead the delivery of projects which meet all regulatory requirements including safety, quality, and environmental requirements.
• Ensure that equipment qualification activities are completed in line with local procedures, cGMP, and best practices.
• Develop and improve new and existing standards within the engineering department improving the service offered to clients/end-users.
• Generate and manage project schedules to plan and track project activities over the life-cycle of the project.
• Manage project risk registers with appropriate monitoring and tracking of mitigation actions agreed.
• Manage multi-discipline project stakeholder input as required for successful project delivery
• Excellent communication and organizational skills with demonstrated capability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization is required.
• Ideally, experience at an API manufacturing site (e.g. experience with piping systems, drying systems, HVAC, utilities, reactors, centrifuges, vacuum, heat/cooling systems, etc)
• Candidates should hold at minimum a bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Chemical, Process) and at least 5 years of capital project management experience in the Pharmaceutical industry.
Why choose a career at SK biotek?
A career with purpose and a chance to work with a world-leader in contract development and manufacturing in a fast-paced, dynamic, and growing organisation. Here at SK biotek Ireland, we believe we enhance patients’ lives and we need you! It reminds each one of us that what we do matters, and our mission is to ‘make what matters for a healthy, happier world’ – whatever your title, whatever your role, you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps millions of people all over the globe. By choosing a career with SK biotek Ireland, you’ll join a team of passionate people working together to improve lives by making what matters for a healthy, happier world.
HOW TO APPLY?
Make a difference today! Suitable candidates should apply for this role by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SK biotek Ireland is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com